AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Thursday, January 11, 2007

∞∞∞ Have you seen my Van Halen 1984 Cassette??? ∞∞∞

Ok, so it's not a Van Halen cassette but I did have one at a point in time!
These are just of an ordinary blank cassette, still have some kicking around for some reason.
I suspect much in the same way for some reason I still have 3-1/2 floppies around!
Back to the tape. Would you look at that thing...no wonder they sounded like crap ;)
More interesting than CD when it comes to pictures I imagine...only so many thing you can do with a flat shiny surface!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Timsdd on flickr








Google








No comments: