AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Friday, November 10, 2006

¤°¤ Turn it on, wind it up, blow it out GTO - I

"Little GTO, you're really lookin' fine
Three deuces and a four-speed and a 389
Listen to her tachin' up now, listen to her why-ee-eye-ine
C'mon and turn it on, wind it up, blow it out GTO..."


______________________________________________

Thought it was time to take a break from the macro.

A) After all, it's not the only thing I shoot!
B) My PhotoBucket is full - that has all the macro pics in it (bandwidth issues)
C) see A&B

These are far from perfect - Photoshopping included.

I got burned big time by one of my hard drives - before I could
back up all the edits I made, poof - gone! :(

So these are take 2! Let that be a lesson - immediately back up that important stuff.
I lost at least 6 hours of editing!

Hopefully I did them a little justice on my 2nd pass here.
Let me know what you think of my before & afters!










Google












3 comments:

Bulbboy said...

Think they are ALL improvements, except the one with the trailing red lights. Afraid, to say I prefer the moodiness of the before shot.

Tim's Digital Darkroom said...

Right! got to love the RAW. I actually bracketed too but it would be tough sledding with jpgs for sure.

Thanks!

Tim's Digital Darkroom said...

thanks Bulbboy, I'll have to revisit the moody :)
you prob have a point!