AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Friday, November 03, 2006

ζζ Mars Lunar Rover or Couch Crater? ζζ

Man, I really should clean in-between the couch cushions more often!
Never know what you're going to find!!

Including but not limited to: 2 Universal remotes, 4-6 goldfish (the crunchy ones - [I say 4-6 b/c not all of the bodies are readily identifiable]), the loose change (17cents), one fruit loop, toy cow, and of course what you see below which I believe used to be tortilla chips.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I kid of course!! These are some tiny lichens found on th side of a tree...though by all accounts I could probably get some pretty interesting shots of the under side of a couch cushion!!!







Google












2 comments:

Bulbboy said...

Phew, for a moment I thought you were serious Tim.
Those lichens look a wee bit like venus flytraps.

Tim's Digital Darkroom said...

Ha-ha, I hooked a few people with that...they were like "really???".

Y, they resemble Venus FT's for sure...you'd never notice it looking at them with your eye though in passing !