AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Monday, October 09, 2006

∇∇ One is edible, the others not so much ∇∇

Meet some of my random household objects.
I'll often pick up something from around the house that I think will look interesting under the macro lens. Not everything is a home run of course, but then there are also times I get an unexpected pleasant surprise (see toothpicks).




















































































Care to guess what any of them are??

I'll send you a 8x10 print of your choice from my web site if you get it right!!







Google












4 comments:

Bulbboy said...

Bread or toast for the first couple of pics?


Mmm...toast. One food good at any time of the day!

Tim's Digital Darkroom said...

great guess! actually the first one is a cracker - saltine I beleive.

but yeah, any time of the day in my book too w/ the toast!!

Dwayne Caneega Photography said...

Hey Tim,
I think number 4 is a steel washer. From the scarring, looks like it had one time been used with a lock washer. Now give me my damn 8x10! :-D
Dwayne

Tim's Digital Darkroom said...

real close on 4 :)

I think the marks were left by a lock washer but the item itself isn't one.

good call though!!